Adhesive label remover 100ml removes crayon, pen, adhesive
Self Adhesive Label Remover is a powerful yet safe way to remove adhesive residue and marks left behind by: labels, price stickers, adhesive tape, plasters, crayon, tar, oil, grease etc.
Order now and it will be sent as soon as its back in stock Warning: Last items in stock!
Works fast and efficiently on all hard surfaces such as: tables, desks, china, glass, packaging, paintwork, presents, fabric, skin etc.
Ideal for use in: around the home, in the office, workshop, retail shops, postal rooms etc.
A 100ml bottle is enough to remove dozens of labels
How to use:
- Pour a few drops of the label remover or paint it on using a small brush onto the label or sticky area
- Leave it for a few minutes
- The label should then remove with ease
- Wipe off the remaining label remover with a clean cloth
- Repeat as necessary if some adhesive still remains
It is not recommended for delicate fabrics such as silk, leather, suede etc.