Kali compatible USB WiFi adapter
This small wireless adaptor is fully Kali and Backtrack compatible for hacking and penetration testing WiFi networks. The USB wireless dongle supports packet injection and monitor mode out of the box with no driver patching needed to use with Aircrack-ng suite of hacking tools.
Order now and it will be sent as soon as its back in stock Warning: Last items in stock!
- Kali Linux, Backtrack and Aircrack-ng compatible
- Compact design for discrete use in public areas
- Supports packet injection
- Supports monitor mode
- Mediatek/Ralink RT3070 chipset
- No additional driver downloads needed for modern Linux distros using Kernel 2.6+
- Windows, MacOS and Android drivers available to download here
- 802.11b/g/n compatible for speeds up to 150Mbps
- Built in antenna
- Activity LEDs
- This wireless network adapter does not come with instructions but there are plenty of tutorials online on how to set up a wireless dongle on Kali/Aircrack-ng and how to activate monitor mode and do packet injection.