USB WiFi adapter with external antenna for Aircrack-ng Kali Linux
This mini WiFi adaptor is fully supported by the latest Kali Linux and can be used for hacking and penetration testing on wireless networks. The USB wireless dongle has an integrated 2dbi antenna meaning you will get better WiFi signal and be able to monitor wireless networks from further away
Warning: Last items in stock!
|Operating System||Windows, MacOS, Linux|
- Compatible with the latest Kali Linux and Aircrack-ng suite
- Compact design for discrete use in public areas
- Supports packet injection
- Supports monitor mode
- Ralink wireless chipset
- No additional driver downloads needed for using this adapter on the latest Kali Linux
- Comes with driver CD with drivers for Windows, MacOS and Linux
- 802.11b/g/n compatible for speeds up to 150Mbps
- Integrated 2dBi antenna
- This wireless network adapter does not come with instructions but there are plenty of tutorials online on how to set up a wireless dongle on Kali/Aircrack-ng and how to activate monitor mode and do packet injection.