USB WiFi adapter with 5dbi antenna for wireless network password cracking
A USB WiFi adaptor with 5dbi antenna for superior signal strength, allowing connection to wireless networks at a greater distance. This WiFi dongle is fully supported by the latest Kali Linux and can be used for password cracking and penetration testing on wireless networks.
- Compatible with the latest Kali Linux and Aircrack-ng suite
- Compact design for discrete use in public areas
- Supports packet injection
- Supports monitor mode
- Mediatek 7601U wireless chipset
- No additional driver downloads needed for using this adapter on the latest Kali Linux
- Comes with driver CD with drivers for Windows, MacOS and Linux
- 802.11b/g/n compatible for speeds up to 150Mbps
- Fixed 5dBi antenna for superior signal strength
- This wireless network adapter does not come with instructions but there are plenty of tutorials online on how to set up a wireless dongle on Kali/Aircrack-ng and how to activate monitor mode and do packet injection.
- Windows drivers can be downloaded from here Please note no drivers need for Linux