USB WiFi adapter with 5dbi antenna for wireless network password cracking
Condition: New product
A USB WiFi adaptor with 5dbi antenna for superior signal strength, allowing connection to wireless networks at a greater distance. This WiFi dongle is fully supported by the latest Kali Linux and can be used for password cracking and penetration testing on wireless networks.
Order now and it will be sent as soon as its back in stock Warning: Last items in stock!
- Compatible with the latest Kali Linux and Aircrack-ng suite
- Compact design for discrete use in public areas
- Supports packet injection
- Supports monitor mode
- Mediatek 7601U wireless chipset
- No additional driver downloads needed for using this adapter on the latest Kali Linux
- Comes with driver CD with drivers for Windows, MacOS and Linux
- 802.11b/g/n compatible for speeds up to 150Mbps
- Fixed 5dBi antenna for superior signal strength
- This wireless network adapter does not come with instructions but there are plenty of tutorials online on how to set up a wireless dongle on Kali/Aircrack-ng and how to activate monitor mode and do packet injection.